Boho style, also known as Bohemian and Boho-chic, is a fashion trend which borrows heavily from Hippie-chic undertones, vintage finds, and earthy charm to promote a unique twist.
It can be, of course, a difficult style for men to pull off, without looking like vagabonds or starving artists, but Steve & Co. suggests some tips that you can easily adopt to be hippie-chic.
Just wearing braces on your vintage pair of jeans, a leather braided belt (with some pair of leather sandals, if you want to dare…) and a light, wide scarf, boho fashion can work for men.
To complete the boho chic perfect look just add a fedora hat and you’ll be perfect!
- white cotton scarf (50€): shop on line here;
- braces (35€): shop on line here;
- braided leather belt (75€): shop on line here.
Bow tie is masculine and festive and normally it associates with formal occasions, like ‘black tie’ events or weddings.
It is, of course, a great accessory to spice up your clothing. But how to wear it, when the time and place isn’t quite the suit-kind of one?
1) Wear your favourite shirt, braces and combine a bow tie with it;
2) Put on a check or pattern shirt and refined your look with a bow tie;
3) You can put on your favorite jeans, white long-sleeve shirt and a blazer – add a bow tie;
4) Put on elegant pants, a white long-sleeve shirt and a v-neck cardigan – brighten it up with a bow tie.
5) Throw on a pair of jeans, add a casual polo shirt and combine a bow tie with it.
As you see, there are very many options to wear a bow tie without an obligation to wear a suit!
If you are looking for the perfect bow tie go on Steve & Co. web boutique and find out yours!
P.S.: Discover new tied knitted bow tie collection from Steve & Co.!
While the 2010 color of the year, PANTONE 15-5519 Turquoise, served as an escape for many, Pink Honeysuckle emboldens us to face everyday troubles with verve and vigor. A dynamic reddish pink, Honeysuckle is encouraging and uplifting, it elevates our psyche beyond escape, instilling the confidence, courage and spirit to meet the exhaustive challenges that have become part of everyday life.
So, riding this trend, Steve and Co. suggests many accessories, chic and cool, that you can choose in pink color to add confidence and a fresh new spirit to your outlook:
- pink little eties 5 cm (shop on line);
- pink Steve and Co. suspenders (shop on line);
- pink and white pochette (shop on line);
- pink cufflinks (shop on line);
- pink pochette by Leonard (shop on line).
Pubblicato in News
Contrassegnato 2011, colours, cufflinks, hankerchief, man accesories, Pantone, pink, pochette, shop on line, suspenders, ties, trendy look
Steve and Co. loves colours, energy, attitude, bow tie mixed with tattos and suspenders…
What are you going to wear this spring?
Braided cotton belt, little bow tie, hot colours, leather details, original cufflinks…
Do we need to say more?
- bow ties (shop on line);
- braided cotton belt (shop on line);
- braided leather suspenders (shop on line);
- braided leather belt (shop on line);
- stretch fabric cufflinks (shop on line).
Probably the answer is negative but Steve and Co. is starting to breathe the Spring air…
So wear something easier, lighter clothing and many different colors to mix together!
The key-word for this new season is ‘dare’!
- Red suspenders (shop on line);
- Blue suspenders (shop on line).