Long lazy days at the beach, picnics in the park, festival fun or even if you’re lucky enough to be jetting off on your summer holidays we’ve put together some sizzling summer essentials.
Here’s a selection of the hottest summer essentials Steve & Co. suggests:
- a good book
- a cool watch, shop natostrap here
- a small wallet (shop here)
- a pocket-square (shop here)
- a retro shaving set (shop here)
- a colored pin (shop here)
No matter how big or small, dots are really conquering the summer men’s wardrobe.
Polka dots are good to add that chic twist to your look.
And Steve & Co. suggests a lot of polka dots printed accessories.
Shop polka dots brooches
Shop polka dots suspenders
Shop polka dots pocket square
Shop polka dots ties
If you’re attending a wedding in the next months here are five style lessons we learnt from what little we could see of the nuptials of Jamie Hince and Kate Moss last july 2011.
1. Light-coloured suiting (a big trend at the recent spring/summer 2012 menswear shows in Milan and Paris) totally works with light-colored accessories like bow-tie, ties, pocket square.
2. A double-breasted suit and pocket square can be casual enough for a pub lunch the day after the big day – so long as they’re worn with a crew-neck T-shirt, modern beard and just the right degree of rumple. (See Jude Law.)
3. Do you have a too formal suit? Give it a modern twist with a studded bow tie, so punk chic.
Continua a leggere
Steve & Co. shares some tips about what to wear from casual Friday to dinner passing through the boardroom ready being always relevant.
Wear your favorite shirt with brass collar stays: they go under the collar in the appropriate pockets to support it, for a very refined and elegant effect.
Here are the other essentials to survive at the office with an undoubtedly cool and effortless appearance:
- PC leather case
- pocket quare
- a jacket brooch
- leather eyeglass holder
- space pen and pen case