How to wear an handkerchief in a more fashionable and original way?
Check out this simple and cool way to use an handkerchief as a watch strap…
The tiniest detail sometimes creates the most mega interest, don’t you think?
Imagine what a Steve & Co. handkerchief might do to the look…
Another interesting example to fold and handkerchief: today Steve & Co. suggests the Inverse Cloud, a particular but very nice fold.
Here’s how to realize it in few simple steps:
1. Take a handkerchief by its middle so that the angles would dangle.
2. Grab the fabric by the other hand in the middle between the centre and the angles and form something like a cloud.
3. Tuck up the ends inside.
4. Place the handkerchief into the pocket laced with the angles outside.
See other methods here.
Super red strawberry: this is one of the trendiest color of the Spring 2011.
This is strong, pervasive, joyful and man can wear it in combination with other fluorescent colors like electric blue or yellow lemon.
If you’re not ready to dare so much, Steve and Co. suggests to choose accessories in this color…this time without hesitation!
- Linen pochette: shop on line;
- linen foulard: shop on line;
- linen bow tie: shop on line.