Summer is officially over. That’s the bad new. The good news, fall fashions new items are here.
For a new gorgeous fall winter wardrobe Steve & Co. suggests to add a new suede or wool braided belt and choose socks made of wool or cotton, a perfect way to lend vivid colour and personality to a formal look.
Let’s start fall shopping!
In the fashion world of men’s accessories, the knit tie was placed firmly in the realm of school uniform for a very long time.
Recently knits have been creeping back and Steve & Co. has noticed it…
So Steve & Co. suggests knitted ties in a solid color or in a variety of stripes and polka dots.
The knit necktie is a wonderful accessory to wear to work or out for play; generally the thinner the yarn is and the finer the knit, the more formal the tie will be.
So, even the ultimate anti-tie could change his hostility…
Shop knitted tie
One of the positives of menswear’s growth over the past few years has been the acceptance of colours, it’s been a long journey, but many folks has started to dare and in particular talking about accessories.
So if you’re not ready to wear a total burgundy look, the hottest color of the season, you can concentrate on accessories in that shade of red and match it with navy blue.
Steve & Co., always on the trend, suggests knitted bow tie, knitted tie, natostrap and braces in burgundy.
1. Shop knitted bow tie
2. Shop knitted tie
3. Shop natostrap
4. Shop braces
Few weeks ago we talk about Pink Honeysuckle, one of the trendiest color of 2011.
Now, we’d like to talk about Orange, another important and hot color for this season.
Bright colors like orange can look good as just a part of your total look, so Steve & Co. suggests cool accessories in that shade:
- orange braces (25€): shop on line;
- orange and blu handkerchief (20€): shop on line;
- orange natostrap (19€): shop on line;
- orange braided cotton belt (39€): shop on line.
Bow tie is masculine and festive and normally it associates with formal occasions, like ‘black tie’ events or weddings.
It is, of course, a great accessory to spice up your clothing. But how to wear it, when the time and place isn’t quite the suit-kind of one?
1) Wear your favourite shirt, braces and combine a bow tie with it;
2) Put on a check or pattern shirt and refined your look with a bow tie;
3) You can put on your favorite jeans, white long-sleeve shirt and a blazer – add a bow tie;
4) Put on elegant pants, a white long-sleeve shirt and a v-neck cardigan – brighten it up with a bow tie.
5) Throw on a pair of jeans, add a casual polo shirt and combine a bow tie with it.
As you see, there are very many options to wear a bow tie without an obligation to wear a suit!
If you are looking for the perfect bow tie go on Steve & Co. web boutique and find out yours!
P.S.: Discover new tied knitted bow tie collection from Steve & Co.!