The Venice Film Festival begins today and if you’re in for an intense week as the most influential filmmakers showcase their lastest movies you have to adopt the right look with right accessories.
In this occasion you can dare and add a touch of chic, dandy taste, and standing from the crowd.
So take a look at our selection of essential weapons that will help you go the distance:
1. A pair of wood sunglasses to add sophistication (shop now)
2. A document case to bring your life with you (shop here)
3. A striped bow tie for a smart dandy touch (shop here)
4. A pair of braces so you can take off you jacket and stay in style (shop here)
5. Some shoes laces…you have to walk a lot so you’ll never know! (shop here)
If you’re attending a wedding in the next months here are five style lessons we learnt from what little we could see of the nuptials of Jamie Hince and Kate Moss last july 2011.
1. Light-coloured suiting (a big trend at the recent spring/summer 2012 menswear shows in Milan and Paris) totally works with light-colored accessories like bow-tie, ties, pocket square.
2. A double-breasted suit and pocket square can be casual enough for a pub lunch the day after the big day – so long as they’re worn with a crew-neck T-shirt, modern beard and just the right degree of rumple. (See Jude Law.)
3. Do you have a too formal suit? Give it a modern twist with a studded bow tie, so punk chic.
Continua a leggere
Christmas Holidays are coming, but how can you dress to look sharp at any party?
Steve & Co. suggests some cool items that you can live without:
Black Bow Tie: shop
Pocket square: shop
Wool socks: shop
Razor and brush: shop
Leather belt: shop
How to get the right look (not too formal, and not too sporty) when you’re at work?
Steve & Co. suggests some chino pants, a shirt and some cool details: bow tie, a leather belt and a leather laptop case.
What do you think?
1. Shop bow tie
2. Shop laptop case
3. Shop brown leather belt