If you’re attending a wedding in the next months here are five style lessons we learnt from what little we could see of the nuptials of Jamie Hince and Kate Moss last july 2011.
1. Light-coloured suiting (a big trend at the recent spring/summer 2012 menswear shows in Milan and Paris) totally works with light-colored accessories like bow-tie, ties, pocket square.
2. A double-breasted suit and pocket square can be casual enough for a pub lunch the day after the big day – so long as they’re worn with a crew-neck T-shirt, modern beard and just the right degree of rumple. (See Jude Law.)
3. Do you have a too formal suit? Give it a modern twist with a studded bow tie, so punk chic.
4. If you don’t want to take the risk with the color of the suit, dare with colors of accessories.
5. It’s acceptable to wear sunglasses on your wedding day if you’re actually a rock star and your new wife is the world’s biggest, most iconic supermodel. Just about…