Nothing is quite so essential to giving a man that well-turned-out appearance as a crisply four-folded handkerchief tucked into his breast pocket…
But how to fold it?
Steve & Co. explains how to do it in five simple steps.
1. Match the upper and lower angles (if you want three angles) or displace the upper angle concerning the lower one (if you want four angles).
2. Turn up the left angle so that it would appear to the right of two other angles.
3. Turn up the right angle so that it would appear to the left of two other angles.
4. Tuck up the lower part of the handkerchief.
5. Place the handkerchief into the pocket with the angles outside.
Go after jump to see how gentlemans wear their handkerchief…