Bow tie is masculine and festive and normally it associates with formal occasions, like ‘black tie’ events or weddings.
It is, of course, a great accessory to spice up your clothing. But how to wear it, when the time and place isn’t quite the suit-kind of one?
1) Wear your favourite shirt, braces and combine a bow tie with it;
2) Put on a check or pattern shirt and refined your look with a bow tie;
3) You can put on your favorite jeans, white long-sleeve shirt and a blazer – add a bow tie;
4) Put on elegant pants, a white long-sleeve shirt and a v-neck cardigan – brighten it up with a bow tie.
5) Throw on a pair of jeans, add a casual polo shirt and combine a bow tie with it.
As you see, there are very many options to wear a bow tie without an obligation to wear a suit!
If you are looking for the perfect bow tie go on Steve & Co. web boutique and find out yours!
P.S.: Discover new tied knitted bow tie collection from Steve & Co.!